NtEd AlternativesMusic Production Apps like NtEd
MuseScore is a free music notation and composition software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Suggest and vote on features
- - MuseScore is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to NtEd.
- - MuseScore is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to NtEd.
- WYSIWYG SupportMuseScore integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Works OfflineMuseScore can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for MIDIMuseScore includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
- Ad-freeMuseScore doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableMuseScore can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
A Multitrack tablature editor and player.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TuxGuitar is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to NtEd.
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Guitar Pro has no features, suggest some!
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to NtEd.
OpenMPT (short hand for Open ModPlug Tracker) is a popular tracker software for Windows. OpenMPT is completely free and allows you to create and play back some great music on your computer. Based on the original ModPlug Tracker written by Olivier Lapicque, OpenMPT is free...Suggest and vote on features
- PortableOpenMPT can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for MIDIOpenMPT includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
- Support for VST PluginsOpenMPT support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with OpenMPT, by handling note and performance information.
Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and general-purpose music composition and editing environment.Suggest and vote on features
GNU LilyPond is a computer program for music engraving. One of LilyPonds major goals is to produce scores that are engraved with traditional layout rules, reflecting the era when scores were engraved by hand.Suggest and vote on features
Sibelius is a scorewriter program, created by Sibelius Software (now part of Avid Technology) for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and historically RISC OS.Suggest and vote on features
Avid Sibelius Features
Impro-Visor (short for “Improvisation Advisor”) is a music notation program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar to ones that might be improvised. The objective is to improve understanding of solo construction and tune chord changes.Impro-Visor has no features, suggest some!
GNU Denemo is a music notation editor that lets you rapidly enter notation for typesetting via the LilyPond music engraver. You can compose, transcribe, arrange, listen to the music and much more.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MIDIDenemo includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
EasyABC allows you to edit and play abc files. It supports conversion from MusicXML and MIDI to ABC. The latter uses a custom implementation (midi2abc is not used) in order to produce very readable ABC output. Direct midi input is supported for people with a midi keyboard.EasyABC has no features, suggest some!
DGuitar is a Guitar Pro (GP4, GP3, GTP) viewer/player that works on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, Solaris, and any other operating system that has Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or later installed.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MIDIDGuitar includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
The last software release was published on February 20th, 2006.
Aria Maestosa is an open-source (GPL) midi tracker/editor. It lets you compose, edit and play midi files with a few clicks in a user-friendly interface offering keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.Suggest and vote on features
Aria Maestosa Features
- Support for MIDIAria Maestosa includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.