The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Noted so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Noted alternatives are Google Keep (Free), Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Evernote (Freemium) and Simplenote (Free).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.