Keep your notes safe and secure with Note Crypt for Android.
NO Internet permission required! You are sure that your notes are safely stored only on your device and not uploaded to an unknown server.
At the first start you need to choose the name of the database (only the name or the complete path in memory) and press the Create button.
After choosing your password, you can open the database pressing the Open button. More Info »
• Create different encrypted, with password, database (files).
• Add new notes in a database choosing for each of them: title, tags and text of the note.
• Filter by Tag the list of the notes.
• Mark the notes as important by clicking the star icon.
• Sorting notes by alphabet or creation date.
• Change the password of an existing database.
• The database is securely encrypted with AES 128 bit, using cipher-block chaining (CBC), PKCS5Padding and a random IV generated at every save.
For the KDF is used a random salt and PBKDF2WithHmacSHA1.
If you forgot your password, the notes will be inaccessible.