MultiVNC AlternativesRemote Desktop Tools and other similar apps like MultiVNC
TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds. You can remote control the PC of your partner as if you were sitting right in front of it.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TeamViewer is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to MultiVNC.
- - TeamViewer is the most popular free alternative to MultiVNC.
- Support for Multiple MonitorsTeamViewer supports the use of multiple displays.
- Unattended AccessTeamViewer can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- Screen SharingYou can use TeamViewer to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Desktop SharingTeamViewer enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in TeamViewer simultaneously.
- PortableTeamViewer can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- User Session RecordingTeamViewer can record user sessions to gain a real understanding of how users interact with a website.
- Dark ModeTeamViewer supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Wi-Fi SharingTeamViewer can help you quickly share your Wi-Fi with your friends and colleagues.
AnyDesk offers a fast, intuitive and security-focused way to connect to remote computers. With a bevy of features and lightweight design that works across multiple desktop and mobile platforms, it's powerful enough for enterprises but easy enough for personal and home office...Suggest and vote on features
- Unattended AccessAnyDesk can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- LightweightAnyDesk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for AliasesAnyDesk supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
- Screen SharingYou can use AnyDesk to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- PortableAnyDesk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in AnyDesk simultaneously.
- Two-factor AuthenticationAnyDesk supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in AnyDesk without registration.
Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK. Remmina primarily targets system administrators and travelers that need to work with computers remotely in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Remmina is the most popular Open Source alternative to MultiVNC.
TightVNC is a free remote desktop application. With TightVNC, you can see the desktop of a remote machine and control it with your local mouse and keyboard, just like you would do it sitting in the front of that computer.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightTightVNC consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Screen SharingYou can use TightVNC to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in TightVNC without registration.
- Works OfflineTightVNC can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- PortableTightVNC can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Desktop SharingTightVNC enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Two-factor AuthenticationTightVNC supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
UltraVNC is easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via the Internet or a local network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely.Suggest and vote on features
VNC is remote access and control software which allows you to view and fully interact with one computer desktop (the "VNC Connect") using a simple program (the "VNC viewer") on another computer desktop or mobile device anywhere on the Internet.Suggest and vote on features
RealVNC Connect Features
TigerVNC is an advanced VNC implementation. It is based on the fourth generation of VNC. TigerVNC also includes features from the TightVNC and TurboVNC projects. This includes accelerated JPEG compression. TigerVNC supports the latest X.Org X server.Suggest and vote on features
The free remote desktop software for business and personal use. With Distant Desktop you can access and manage computers from anywhere in the world. No installation or registration required. Everything is extremely simple: download the application to your computer and to the...Suggest and vote on features
Distant Desktop Features
- Screen SharingYou can use Distant Desktop to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Unattended AccessDistant Desktop can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- Support for Multiple MonitorsDistant Desktop supports the use of multiple displays.
- Ad-freeDistant Desktop doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Wake on LANDistant Desktop can switch on your offline remote computers through the local network from anywhere.
- Privacy focusedDistant Desktop is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Desktop SharingDistant Desktop enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- LightweightDistant Desktop consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- End-to-End EncryptionDistant Desktop has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
Remote Desktop P2P based. Portable, No configuration or installation needed, communicate your endpoint to the peer, and vice versa, press connect and enjoy.Suggest and vote on features
P2P Remote Desktop Features
Chicken is a VNC client for Mac OS X. A VNC client allows remote access to another computer over the network. Chicken is based on Chicken of the VNC.Discontinued
The project seems to be abandoned. Last version, 2.2, released in November 2011, can be still downloaded from SourceForge
remote.it is a platform that brings the world of disconnected networks to your browser, desktop and mobile devices. Securely access devices connected to any network like they were on your own local network.Suggest and vote on features