Online MindNode Alternatives
MindNode is not available as a web app but there are plenty of alternatives that runs in the browser with similar functionality. The most popular Online alternative is Mindomo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MindNode and many of them are available as a web app so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Online alternatives to MindNode are TheBrain (Freemium), Coggle (Freemium), MindMeister (Freemium) and MindManager (Paid).
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- Coggle is a simple, beautiful, powerful way of structuring information.
- MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping.
- MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings.
- MindMup is a zero friction free online mind mapping tool. MindMup is gratis and aims to create the most productive online mind mapping canvas out there.
- Minzel is a beautiful and free mindmapping tool built for creatives and gives you the power to visualize your thoughts. It is simple to use and allows fast and productive mind mapping. You can use Minzel on every modern browser.
- Wise Mapping is the web mind mapping tool that leverages the power of Mind Maps HTML5 and SVG.
- Cacoo is a user-friendly online diagramming tool that allows you to create a variety of diagrams such as wireframes, flowcharts, UML diagrams, network diagrams, mindmaps...
- Bubbl.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online.