Microsoft Office Visio Alternatives for Mac
Microsoft Office Visio is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Office Visio and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Microsoft Office Visio are yEd Graph Editor (Free), Dia (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source) and Lucidchart (Freemium).
- SponsoredLucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- diagrams.net (previously draw.io) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams.
- yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just...
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- Pencil is a standalone app or Firefox extension* that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents—quickly—by providing powerful styling tools, keeping lines connected to shapes even when they’re moved, and magically...
- Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.