Kontact is the integrated Personal Information Manager of KDE.
Kontact suite unites mature and proven KDE PIM applications under one roof. Thanks to the powerful KPart technology, existing applications are seamlessly integrated into one.
The components of KDE Kontact are tailored to work well with each other. This results in features like intuitive drag-and-drop between appointment handling, task lists and contacts. KDE Kontact supports various groupware servers. When using these servers your workgroup has access to features like shared email folders, group task lists, calendar sharing, central addressbooks and meeting scheduling. More Info »
In short: KDE Kontact delivers innovations to help you manage your communications more easily, organize your work faster and work together more closely, resulting in more productivity and efficiency in digital collaboration.
These programs can be integrated into Kontact:
* Akregator - Read your favorite feeds
* KAddressBook - Manage your contacts
* KJots - Your ideas organised in a Notebook
* KMail - Mail client
* KNode - Your usenet mail reader
* KNotes - Sticky notes for your Desktop
* KOrganizer - Calendar and scheduling, Journal
* Ktimetracker - Track how much time you spend on various tasks
* Summary - Summary screen in Kontact