Kipwise is a smart knowledge management tool that integrates seamlessly with other tools you use every day, so you can save and retrieve team knowledge easily, wherever you need them.
1. Create and search for saved knowledge, without leaving Slack
• Create new Kipwise Pages with /kipwise create
• Search across your knowledge base with /kipwise search [keywords]
2. Easily turn Slack messages into team wiki docs More Info »
• Discussed something important in chat? Clip it and turn it into a Kipwise Page with just a few clicks using Slack action
3. One-click to answer teammates' questions
• Got questions with existing answers on Kipwise already? Provide a quick answer to your teammates with just a few clicks using Slack action
4. Build up your knowledge base automatically through questions and answers
• Couldn’t find something on Kipwise? Assign the question to a teammate, the Q&A will be saved to Kipwise automatically when your teammate answered.
5. Connect the tools you use everyday to search for important info in one place
• Kipwise integrates seamlessly with the tools your team already uses like Google Drive and Confluence, so setting up is easy and you can search for important info in a single place.
6. Real-time collaborative Page Editor
• Your team can edit the same page at the same time and see the changes immediately.
• Embed images, videos or content from integrated sources (e.g. Google Drive) to create media-rich and visually appealing content.
7. Automatically organizes shared articles, links and images with team annotations
• Our bot can detect article links and images automatically to help you save and organize them on Kipwise
• We will also turn them into a collaborative version so your team can collaborate on annotating the key points
8. Access rights control
• Pages can be organized into folders with permission control so only selected teammates can access certain folders.