KeePass Alternatives for iPhone
KeePass is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to KeePass and loads of them are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to KeePass are LastPass (Freemium), 1Password (Paid), Enpass (Freemium) and Buttercup (Free, Open Source).
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials.
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- Master Password is different: it is based on an ingenious password generation algorithm that guarantees your passwords can never be lost.
- PASSWORD ACCESS FOR YOU, & ONLY YOUSecurely track your Firefox passwords & access them anywhereQuickly open any website from the app to get into your accounts
- Password manager that can generate unique passwords and also record purchase history across websites.Autologins everywhere.Super strong passwords.
- RoboForm is a password manager, a bookmark organizer and a form filler that automates password entering.
- Google Smart Lock is a Password Manager in Google Chrome and is also a Two-Factor Authentication tool for Google accounts on iOS and Android.