KeePass Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to KeePass for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is KeePassXC, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to KeePass and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to KeePass are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), LastPass (Freemium), KeeWeb (Free, Open Source) and KeePassX (Free, Open Source).
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials.
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- Master Password is different: it is based on an ingenious password generation algorithm that guarantees your passwords can never be lost.
- A free, open-source, KeePass-compatible password manager for macOS.