What is Ivy Wallet?
Ivy Wallet helps you track your spending, manage your budget, and plan future payments with a modern budget manager app.
Our goal is to help you know three things:
- How much money do you have right now?
- Where did you spend your money?
- What upcoming bills and subscriptions you have to pay?
Track. Plan. Save.
- Track income
- Track expenses
- Transaction history
- Multiple Accounts
- Available Balance
- combined from all accounts
- balance for each account
- Transfers between accounts
- Your own categories
- Organize transactions in your own way by creating the categories you need.
- Planned and recurring payments
- Automate upcoming monthly or yearly expenses
- Automate upcoming income and salary
- Plan future spending (for example, like your next vacation or investment)
- Savings Buffer
- Achieve your savings goal by setting a "Savings Buffer" and Ivy will tell you much more you can safely spend.
- Expenses PieChart
- Income PieChart
- Transactions and cashflow for each category by month
- Balance statistics
- based on planned payments and cashflow
- Never lose your transactions by syncing them securely with the Ivy Cloud.
- Stylish Light & Dark theme
Always stay in control of your money.
- Multi-currency NOT supported, yet
- Sub-categories NOT implemented, yet
- Android only (until we make some revenue to hire an iOS dev, too)
Ivy Wallet is a young and actively developed product that introduces new features and improvements on a weekly basis. So your feedback and support will be highly appreciated!
- up to 3 free accounts
- up to 5 free categories
- Monthly plan:
- $5/mo (billed monthly)
- 6-Month plan:
- $4/mo (billed $24 every six months)
- Yearly plan:
- $3/mo (billed $36 yearly)
- local taxes may apply and slightly increase the price You can cancel it anytime.
What makes Ivy unique?
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Built with passion for people by people.
Ivy Wallet Screenshots
Ivy Wallet Features
Ivy Wallet information
- 1,835 Stars
- 386 Forks
- 26 Open Issues