Guild Wars Alternatives
The most popular alternative is The Elder Scrolls. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Runescape or Black Desert Online. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Guild Wars so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Guild Wars alternatives are World of Warcraft (Paid), Ryzom (Free, Open Source), FINAL FANTASY XIV (Paid) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (Freemium).
- The Elder Scrolls is a series of action role-playing open world fantasy video games primarily developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
- World of Warcraft is one of the biggest massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG).
- Free-to-play medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG that runs in any Java-compatible web browser.
- Sandbox, living-world MMORPG with fast-paced combat and huge monsters.
- In Ryzom there are no classes to choose. Develop all the skills of your character harmoniously or choose to concentrate on one skill and become a master.
- Take part in an epic and ever-changing Final Fantasy as you adventure and explore with friends from around the world.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven STAR WARS saga.
- Daimonin is a community driven open source MMORPG.
- Take flight as a winged warrior in the middle of a massive war in Aion, a stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game where abundant solo adventures, intriguing epic...
- Stendhal is a fun friendly and completely free 2D multiplayer online adventure game with an old school feel.