What is Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven STAR WARS saga. Play as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other STAR WARS iconic roles and explore an age over three-thousand years before the classic films. Become the hero of your own STAR WARS adventure as you choose your path down the Light or Dark side of the Force.
Along the way you will befriend courageous Companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Get ready to face powerful enemies in dynamic STAR WARS combat as you team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges to save or control the galaxy!
Star Wars: The Old Republic Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Star Wars: The Old Republic Features
- MultiplayerStar Wars: The Old Republic offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Star Wars: The Old Republic information
- Developed byBioWare
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingOne time purchase that cost about $60, and / or subscription that costs between $13 and $15.
- Alternatives43 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Star Wars: The Old Republic, and it has gotten 16 likes