What is Guayadeque?
Guayadeque is a music management program designed for all music enthusiasts. It is a full featured Linux media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the Gstreamer media framework. Using it, Guayadeque has all the format support that entails. Beyond that, its feature set easily matches that of Linux mainstays such as Rhythmbox or Amarok, and its speed and efficient resource use make it especially useful for those with large collections.
Some of Guayadeque Features
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, mpc, mp4, ape, ...
- Configurable crossfader engine
- Configurable Silence detector to avoid listening to silence between tracks
- Read and write tags in all supported formats
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album can have as many labels you want
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the tracks currently in play list
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play and Record shoutcast radios
- ... And many more
- 117 Stars
- 24 Forks
- 37 Open Issues