Givero is a search engine that lets you support charities simply by performing searches like you usually do. Changing your search engine to Givero is one of the easiest things you can do to help make a difference - for free.
Here is how it works:
1) When searching with Givero, you support good causes without actually donating your own money. You use Givero precisely as you would use any other search engine. More Info »
2) Select which causes you wish to support from our growing list of charities in categories ranging from animal welfare to the environment and children - or let us decide.
3) The money donated to your causes comes from advertising revenue - you and the charities do not spend a cent. See Givero as a "support for free" fundraising platform for charity.
Givero donates 50% of its gross revenue to charities, which means that when we receive a payment, we first take half of the amount and give it to charity, and then use the rest to run the company. Charity first - company costs second. Committing to donating half of the revenue, as opposed to, e.g. all of the profits, assures you that we cannot "adjust" our costs to make the amount of profit we make and thus donate, smaller. When we say we give half of every dollar we receive from advertising revenue to charities, we mean it.
On top of that, Givero offers:
* Excellent search results.
* Full transparency of earnings and payments.
* Privacy-friendly search with options to turn off personalized search results.
* One-click search exits below the search results.
* DuckDuckGo-compatible search bangs.
Read more about Givero here:
Who we are and why we do this: