EGit AlternativesGit Clients & Version Control Systems like EGit
A powerful Mac and Windows client for Mercurial and Git distributed version control systems.
- - Sourcetree is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to EGit.
- - Sourcetree is the most popular free alternative to EGit.
TortoiseGit is a Windows Shell Interface to Git and based on TortoiseSVN. It's open source and can fully be build with freely available software.
- - TortoiseGit is the most popular Open Source alternative to EGit.
git-cola is a powerful GUI for git, a distributed revision control system. cola's ingredients include git-python and jsonpickle. cola is released under the GNU GPL v2.
- - git-cola is the most popular Linux alternative to EGit.
Magit is a complete text-based user interface to Git. It fills the glaring gap between the Git command-line interface and various GUIs, letting you perform trivial as well as elaborate version control tasks with just a couple of mnemonic key presses.
Is a tool for creating commits and managing branches. It was inspired by and initially based on gitool. Written in Tcl/Tk. Stable versions are shipped with Core Git since version 1.5.
- - GitTouch is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to EGit.
GitFox is your application to manage GitLab projects using an intuitive interface. In addition, it is a showcase of the "Clean Architecture" concepts and some useful libraries.
Thermal is a free, open-source, cross-platform Git GUI built by developers for developers. It's a desktop application built with Electron & Vue.js, allowing you to manage your Git repositories at one place by providing a simple to use graphic interface with built-in...