Free EaseUS Partition Master Alternatives
The best free alternative to EaseUS Partition Master is GParted, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 25 alternatives to EaseUS Partition Master and many of them is free so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting free alternatives to EaseUS Partition Master are MiniTool Partition Wizard (Freemium), AOMEI Partition Assistant (Freemium), gnome-disk-utility (Free, Open Source) and DiskGenius (Freemium).
- Extremely powerful partition manager. Copy, clone partitions. Can also resize NTFS Windows partitions. View 34 alternatives to GParted
- Free • Open Source
GParted vs EaseUS Partition MasterGParted is one of, if not the best alternative to EASE US if you are using a GNU/GNOME Linux distro like Ubuntu. If it's available for Windows, I've never tried GParted on a Win OS before, so I couldn't vouch for that either way. It's excellent when used on Ubuntu though!While GParted is Linux only you can turn it into a live USB/CD with software like Rufus and boot it up from a USB/CD on system startup. It then runs from its own Linux based OS and you can format drives on computers that only runs Windows with it.GParted is FOSS, and in fact a very important tool for those familiar with Linux and other FOSS OS'es. In general, at least in my 33 years of experience, FOSS software is usually more stable and better quality.GParted is not only free but open source, which automatically indicates higher-than-average quality (in my experience). Also, it has every feature Easeus Partition Manager has, and although it's technically a Linux program, as a live CD it can operate on nearly any platform's HDD or SSD. Highly recommended.Needs to be booted from Linux, but can otherwise manipulate most filesystems, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and with some limitations, HFS, HFS+, even exFAT. Of course, ext2, ext3, ext4, and Btrfs. As long as you can run it from a minimal Linux (or BSD?) like GParted Live on the website, it can manipulate partitions, much more than Partition Master.GParted is amazing and can do everything EaseUS can, but is Linux only.
- AOMEI Partition Assistant is a disk partition management software which has earned good reputation among worldwide users. View 28 alternatives to AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Freemium • Proprietary
AOMEI Partition Assistant vs EaseUS Partition MasterEaseUS was once good and did not intrude on everyday use. But now, it throws annoying messages wanting you to upgrade to premium. I purchased Aomei because it did not do this.
- KDE Partition Manager is a utility program to help you manage the disk devices, partitions and file systems on your computer. It allows you to easily create, copy, move, delete, resize without losing data, backup and restore partitions. View 30 alternatives to KDE Partition Manager
- Free • Open Source
- Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free Edition is powerful free partition software allows you to extend partition (especially for system partition), settle low disk space problem... View 23 alternatives to Macrorit Disk Partition Expert
- Free Personal • Proprietary