The most popular alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to CutyCapt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CutyCapt alternatives are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), Evernote Web Clipper (Free), Spectacle (Free, Open Source) and GoFullPage (Formerly Full Page Screen Capture) (Freemium, Open Source).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- Save anything you see online - including text, links and images - into your Evernote account with a single click.
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Capture full web page screenshots in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon or Internet Explorer
Quick screenshots and annotations!.
- Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share. CaptureCapture visible part
- Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.
- An easy tool for taking screenshots (full screen / visible part / selected by yourself).
- With LambdaTest, you can seamlessly test your public or locally hosted web apps across 2000+ different browsers, OS, resolutions, and devices.