Free Cubase Alternatives
The most popular alternative is LMMS, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Cubase so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Cubase alternatives are Ardour (Freemium, Open Source), GarageBand (Free), AudioTool (Free) and Cakewalk (Free).
- Let's make music with a free, cross-platform tool for your computer.
- Ardour is a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application. Record, edit, and mix on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Welcome to the school of rock. A Mac-sized practice space. Your own recording studio.
- Collaborate and make music in your browser with a full-featured, modular music studio.
- Comprehensive digital audio workstation for music composition, audio editing, mixing and mastering.
- Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and general-purpose music composition and editing environment.
- Tracktion is a multi-platform software for music production, with a modern graphic user interface.
- Multi-platform, mobile-focused music creation app with practically everything needed for electronic music.
- Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework.
- Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio—in the studio or in the cloud, from anywhere.