Zrythm is a digital audio workstation designed to be featureful and easy to use.
- Automate almost anything with automation events using straight lines, ramps and curves, or with LFOs and envelopes,
- Full support for LV2, a free and extensible standard for audio plugins. Drag and drop any plugin and start tweaking,
- Fully JACK aware, including support for JACK transport,
- Featuring a chord pad for quickly trying out chords in a scale and a chord track to help with chord progressions,
- Use, study, share and improve freely.... More Info »
Source code: C
Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Japanese and German.