Clip Studio Paint Alternatives for Linux
Clip Studio Paint is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Clip Studio Paint and 11 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Clip Studio Paint are Krita (Free, Open Source), Inkscape (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source) and MyPaint (Free, Open Source).
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- Professional, free, and open-source raster graphics editor with advanced digital painting and sketching tools and workflow features.
- Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Linux, Windows and macOS. It's free and open source.
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Storyboarder makes it easy to visualize a story as fast you can draw stick figures.
- GPS (aka Gimp Paint Studio) is a collection of brushes, patterns, color gradients, accompanying tool presets and dynamics.
- Bloom is a fast, light-weight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed - organized by layer.
- gpaint (aka GNU Paint), a small-scale painting program for GNOME, the GNU Desktop Environment.
- Qaquarelle is a very young opensource Qt4-based painting application that is supposed to provide a native way of painting with emulated traditional instruments, including...