What is Choosy?
Choosy opens links in different browsers as specified, according to rules, set by the user.
Forget the default browser, Choosy opens links in the right browser. When you click on a link Choosy will do the right thing, whether thats something simple (like using whatever browser is already running) or something complex (like prompting you to pick a browser, but only when you hold down the shift key and click on a link to google.com).
Choosy Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Developed byGeorge Brocklehurst
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $10.
- RatingAverage rating of 5
- Alternatives30 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Choosy, and it has gotten 16 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Choosy as an alternative
Does the same thing and a lot more.
It has a great name and i'm picky about names.
Recent user activities on Choosy
- thinks Hurl - Choose a Browser is an alternative to Choosyago
- added Choosy as alternative(s) to BrokenURL - Windows URL Routerago
- Downvoted a comment on Browserosaurus as an alternative to Choosy
You need to pick every time the browser, doesn't allow to have rules to automatically open the appropriate one.ago