One of the most well known hard drive cleaning utilities out there, CCleaner has earned its reputation from being free and easy to operate, with clear indications of what's being deleted and how much free space your hard drive is set to gain from the process.
A highly recommended Windows and Linux alternative to CCleaner by our community can be found in BleachBit, which is also open source and purported to be more thorough. Of course, there are many other alternatives for Windows, Linux, and macOS, as well as available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk.
- Easy, one-click access to a large array of cleaners and boosters to optimize PC and Android performance.
- PrivaZer is a free tool for cleaning and PC confidentiality, which cleans unnecessary tracks with deep and thorough scanning, it's worth it!
- Clean Master is an all-in-one cleaner app on Android for cleaning app cache, unused files, residual files, search history and uninstalling apps.
- CleanMyMac scans every inch of your system and safely removes gigabytes of junk in just two clicks.
- File manager, search tool, removes orphaned files, freeze/reset/remove apps, optimize databases, find big files.
- Free Disk Cleaner and Defragmenter Clean junks of Browsers, remove junk and useless files of Windows and Defragment your disk.
- Advanced SystemCare, all-in-one PC optimization utility, specializes in ONE-Click solutions to detect, clean, repair, speed up and eventually protect PC.
- OnyX allows you to verify the Startup Disk and the structure of its System files, run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, configure some hidden parameters of the Finder...
- Duplicate Cleaner is a tool for finding and removing duplicate files from your computer or network drives; It is intended to be used on user content - documents, photos, images, music, but can be used to scan any type of files. .