Bulk Crap Uninstaller (also known as BCUninstaller), is a free, open source program uninstaller for Windows OS. It is a powerful program capable of detecting and removing orphaned applications, clean leftovers, filter the program type (such as those that belong to Microsoft) and more. It was designed as a tool for the tech users, but it can be easy enough to be understood and used by anyone. Bulk Crap Uninstaller will run on almost all Microsoft Windows OS.
Features More Info »
- uninstall many programs fast, including the non-intrusive uninstallers.
- remove files created after each new program installation (e.g. temporary files, settings, shortcuts, etc.)
- detect orphaned applications (programs without a working uninstaller).
- identify and uninstall Windows Store apps
- powerful startup manager included.
- open source software available in many languages
- it can create "special lists" that will choose all matching uninstallers (useful when dealing with multiple computers)
- verification of digital certificates (useful when suspecting a malware)
- an extensive amount of data (registry path/name, publisher name, installer type, version, digital certificate owner, etc.)
- able to uninstall multiple selections at once (it has a collision prevention mechanism)
- advanced functions for sort, filter, grouping, and search
- fully custom commands executed before and after uninstallation
- fully portable (this feature requires at least .NET 3.5 framework which is already installed on some Microsoft Windows OS)
- it will reveal protected and invalid entries that are not shown in the standard operating system uninstaller.
- more features are listed on its official homepage here.