The most popular alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 46 alternatives to Camtica so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Camtica alternatives are SimpleScreenRecorder (Free, Open Source), Camtasia Studio (Paid), Bandicam Screen Recorder (Freemium) and VokoscreenNG (Free, Open Source).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- SimpleScreenRecorder is a Linux screen recorder that supports X11 and OpenGL. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and has a Qt-based graphical user interface.
- All-in-one screen and webcam recording and video editing software with a simple but powerful workflow.
- Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies.
- VokscreenNG is a user friendly screencaster for Linux and Windows.
- Easy and free screen recorder for Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks. Record your camera and screen with audio directly from your Chrome browser and share the video with your team, friends, and family.
- Record your computer screen with audio input from Mic or Speakers. Also shows mouse clicks in addition to the regular cursor.
- recordMyDesktop is a desktop session recorder for GNU / Linux that attemps to be easy to use, yet also effective at it's primary task.
- oCam is very simple and easy "Screen Recorder" and "Screen Capture".
- Icecream Screen recorder is a screen recorder that can both record screen and take screenshots. The program records video, system sounds and the microphone audio.