CalenGoo gives you a fast and easy way to access and change your Google Calendar (or Google Apps Calendar) with your Android device. It can either work with the built-in calendar or it can sync directly with Google.
Five different calendar views to display your events:
Day view (as seen on the left, similar to Google Calendar's day view and including a landscape variant mentioned below)
Landscape day view (displays a whole week at a glance to give you a good overview where you have some free time left)
Agenda view (shows your events as a list) More Info »
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks