What is BPYTOP?
Resource monitor that shows usage and stats for processor, memory, disks, network and processes. Python port of bashtop.
- Easy to use, with a game inspired menu system.
- Full mouse support, all buttons with a highlighted key is clickable and mouse scroll works in process list and menu boxes.
- Fast and responsive UI with UP, DOWN keys process selection.
- Function for showing detailed stats for selected process.
- Ability to filter processes, multiple filters can be entered.
- Easy switching between sorting options.
- Send SIGTERM, SIGKILL, SIGINT to selected process.
- UI menu for changing all config file options.
- Auto scaling graph for network usage.
- Shows message in menu if new version is available
- Shows current read and write speeds for disks
- 9,660 Stars
- 394 Forks
- 82 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review