The most popular alternative is Send Anywhere, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Blaze so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Blaze alternatives are Dukto R6 (Free, Open Source), ShareDrop (Free, Open Source), NitroShare (Free, Open Source) and SHAREit (Free).
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- Dukto is an easy file transfer tool designed for LAN use.
- ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first.
- A network file-sharing application that makes sending a file to another machine on the local network as easy as dragging-and-dropping.
- Replace your old USBs with SHAREit, the FAST, EASY & SAFE way to share files. Works across smartphones, tablets & PCs, even without a network.
- An open source alternative to Alternative to AirDrop. Activates peers by web, transfers files on LAN.
- OpenDrop is a command-line tool that allows sharing files between devices directly over Wi-Fi.
- Download/upload files using the WebTorrent protocol (BitTorrent over WebRTC). This is a beta.
- With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents, photos, videos, websites, map locations, and more to a nearby iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Browser File Transfer
Dead simple drag-and-drop files to anyone on any device. No sign-ups, no emailing, no hassle.
Send files to anyone on the same WiFi or network that's on fileroom.io.