Better Window Manager Alternatives
The most popular alternative is AquaSnap, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Better Window Manager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Better Window Manager alternatives are BetterTouchTool (Paid), Rectangle (Free, Open Source), Divvy (Paid) and altdrag (Free, Open Source).
- Too many windows on your screen? Stop wasting your productivity. AquaSnap brings new easy and efficient ways to manage multiple applications.
- BetterTouchTool is a great, feature packed app that allows you to customize various input devices on your Mac.
- Move and resize windows on macOS with keyboard shortcuts. Rectangle is a window management app based on...
- Divvy is an entirely new way of managing your workspace. It allows you to quickly and efficiently "divvy up" your screen into exact portions.
- AltDrag allows you to move and resize windows much easier.
- GridMove - A window management tool that can quickly arrange your windows into desktop grids.
- Touchpad-oriented window manager for Mac.
- BetterSnapTool is a utility that mimics Windows 7 Aero snap, allowing you to easily manage your window positions and sizes by either dragging them to one of your screens corners...
- Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows to predefined areas of the screen, or to make them full-screen, using either the mouse or the keyboard.
- HyperDock adds Windows 7 like features and more to Mac OS X.