BabelEdit AlternativesTranslators and other similar apps like BabelEdit
Weblate is a web based translation tool with tight VCS integration. It features simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across components, consistency checks and automatic linking to source files.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Weblate is the most popular Web-based, SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to BabelEdit.
- - Weblate is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to BabelEdit.
- Git SupportWeblate supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Ad-freeWeblate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- CrowdsourcedWeblate uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Privacy focusedWeblate is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Poedit is cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor. It is built with wxWidgets toolkit and can run on any platform supported by it (although it was only tested on Unix with GTK+ and Windows). It aims to provide more convenient approach to editing catalogs than...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Poedit is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to BabelEdit.
- Ad-freePoedit doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflinePoedit can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Website TranslationPoedit uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Dark ModePoedit supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Full-Text SearchPoedit lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Privacy focusedPoedit is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- LightweightPoedit consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortablePoedit can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Built-in DictionaryPoedit has a built-in dictionary where you can look up broader definitions of words.
Comments about Poedit as a Alternative to BabelEditpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
I wanted to use BabelEdit in order to manipulate Json format. And Poedit is just for .po files.3Guest
it's meant to edit .po files. Not JSON files.3
Localization platform enhanced by AI for flexible translation of mobile, web & desktop apps, games & help desks, and more. Make your localization process more efficient and improve your workflow with 600+ Crowdin apps and connectors.Suggest and vote on features
- CrowdsourcedCrowdin uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Crowdin simultaneously.
- Website TranslationCrowdin uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Support for MarkDownCrowdin supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Ad-freeCrowdin doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for @mentionsCrowdin supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- Two-factor AuthenticationCrowdin supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Crowdin.
Texterify is a localization management platform which aims to make software localization as easy as possible. A very clean, fast and user friendly interface makes it super easy to use while providing full flexibility and powerful tools to perfectly integrate it into your...Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Texterify as a Alternative to BabelEditAlmost everyone thinks Texterify is a great BabelEdit alternative.
POEditor is a localization management platform, suitable for collaborative and crowdsourced translation projects. It makes managing website localization, app localization, games localization or other software localization an easy process.Suggest and vote on features
OmegaT is a free translation memory application written in Java. It is a tool intended for professional translators. It does not translate for you!Suggest and vote on features
- Spell CheckingOmegaT can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsOmegaT can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of OmegaT.
- Works OfflineOmegaT can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeOmegaT supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeOmegaT doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingOmegaT will not track you or use your personal data.
- Full-Text SearchOmegaT lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Privacy focusedOmegaT is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Lokalize is the localization tool for KDE software and other free and open source software. It is also a general computer-aided translation system (CAT) with which you can translate OpenDocument files (*.odt).
Online translation platform. Pootle allows your professional or community translators to easily complete localization tasks. For you it becomes easier to manage and monitor the distributed work.Suggest and vote on features
the app's project page (https://github.com/translate/pootle) doesn't show any activity since 2 years ago, and hasn't made any releases in over 3 years
You no longer have to worry about choosing the right i18n library, editor, or platform. Tolgee is the only tool you need to translate your web-based project to any language you wish.Suggest and vote on features
Create sustainable translation workflows with the docs-as-code approach at the coreSuggest and vote on features
GNOME Translation Editor (Formerly known as Gtranslator) is an enhanced gettext po file editor for the GNOME desktop environment. It handles all forms of gettext po files and includes features such as Find/Replace, Translation Memory, different Translator Profiles, Messages...Gtranslator has no features, suggest some!
MemoQ is an integrated translation or localization environment (ILE) that boosts the productivity of human translators while maintaining the high quality and increasing the consistency of translated texts.Suggest and vote on features