The most popular alternative is qBittorrent, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Atorrent so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Atorrent alternatives are Transmission (Free, Open Source), µTorrent (Freemium), Deluge (Free, Open Source) and Free Download Manager (Free).
- Lightweight and open source torrent client that runs on all major platforms.
- Transmission has the features you expect in a BitTorrent client: encryption, a web-based interface, peer exchange, UPnP and NAT-PMP port forwarding, web seed support, watch...
- µTorrent is an ad-supported, proprietary BitTorrent client owned and developed by BitTorrent, Inc.
- Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, Unix and Windows. It is written in python, uses...
- FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously.
- aria2 is a multi-protocol & multi-source, cross platform download utility. The supported protocols are HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent (DHT, PEX, MSE/PE), and Metalink.
- Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- PicoTorrent is designed to be a tiny, easy-to-use BitTorrent client with low memory usage.
- BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer program developed by Bram Cohen and BitTorrent, Inc. used for uploading and downloading files via the BitTorrent protocol.