The most popular alternative is Zabbix, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to AppBeat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AppBeat alternatives are UptimeRobot (Freemium), Nagios (Freemium, Open Source), Datadog (Paid) and Pingdom (Paid).
- Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- Nagios is a powerful monitoring system licensed under Nagios Enterprises that helps organizations identify and resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong.
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- An advanced network monitoring solution to monitor network up/downtime, traffic and usage. Features include availability, performance, and bandwidth monitoring (SNMP, WMI, packet sniffing, NetFlow), instant alerts, reporting, failover clustering.
- PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running.
- StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble.
- Pinpoint and solve performance issues in your Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP and Python apps with real user, application and server monitoring.