Adobe Acrobat DC Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Foxit Reader. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Master PDF Editor or Smallpdf. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Adobe Acrobat DC and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Adobe Acrobat DC are Preview (Free), PDF Expert (Paid), PDF Reader (Freemium) and Sejda (Freemium).
- Free PDF software that enables you to create, annotate, share, and collaborate on PDF documents.
- Master PDF Editor is complete solution for editing PDF and XPS files. You can insert, edit, remove, copy, add images or graphics. Export, import, remove and change page layouts.
- Smallpdf is the first PDF Software you will actually like. The perfect gateway to productive, portable and cost-efficient document management solutions in your everyday life.
- Preview is a simple and elegant application by Apple for viewing and working with images and PDF documents.
- PDF Expert lets you read and annotate PDF documents, highlight text, make notes and save these changes being compatible with Preview and Adobe Acrobat.
- PDF Reader is the one app you can rely on when you need a portable solution to work with PDFs.
- Sejda helps with your PDF tasks: edit existing text, split, merge, extract, compress, export to other formats and more.
- Create, Convert, Review and Edit PDF Documents on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- OCRmyPDF adds an OCR text layer to scanned PDF files, allowing them to be searched or copy-pasted.
- jPDF Tweak is a Swiss Army Knife GUI application for PDF documents: combine, split, rotate, reorder (n-up, booklet), watermark, edit bookmarks/fileinfo/pagetransition, compress...