Acronis True Image Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Acronis True Image for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Acronis True Image and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Acronis True Image are GoodSync (Freemium), Redo Rescue (Free, Open Source), Time Machine (Free) and Duplicati (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Redo Rescue is an easy-to-use backup and recovery solution that can restore a fully working system from a backup image, even to a blank new hard disk.
- Time Machine is the breakthrough automatic backup that’s built right into Mac OS X.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- Carbon Copy Cloner (CCC) features an interface designed to make the cloning and backup procedure very intuitive.
- Arq is super-easy online backupBack up your files automatically, to your own cloud account, with Arq.
- Rescuezilla is a free, easy-to-use hard drive disk imaging application that boots as a live USB. Rescuezilla is fully interoperable with Clonezilla.
- Disk Utility is the name of a utility created by Apple for performing disk-related tasks in Mac OS X. These tasks include:
- Duplicacy is a new generation local and cloud backup tool that supports cross-computer deduplication. It is free for personal use and source code is available to commercial users.