Apps with 'Remote Debugging' feature
- Code combines the streamlined UI of a modern editor with rich code assistance and navigation, and an integrated debugging experience – without the need for a full IDE.
- Powerful, fast and reliable Windows terminal that can run any console WinAPI or Unix PTY app.
- GNU Project Debugger, or gdb, is a command-line, source-level debugger for programs that were written in C, C++, D, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, Pascal, assembly, Modula-2, or Ada...
- Gameboy Advance / Nintendo DS Emulator. .
- ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax highlighting, live coding, code analyzer, and debugging support for Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2, Lua 5.3, LuaJIT, and other Lua engines.
- The BVRDE is a fully integrated development environment for remote cross-platform compiling and debugging of UNIX and LINUX console applications.
- Meet RevDeBug – the revolutionary local and remote reverse debugging software for companies of all sizes and shapes! Release your software lightning fast, no bug can stop you now!