What is x64dbg?
x64dbg is a 64-bit assembler-level debugger for Windows. The corresponding 32-bit debugger is called x32dbg.
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
- View your patches and save them to disk
- Built-in hex editor
- Find patterns in memory
- 39,775 Stars
- 2,032 Forks
- 528 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Said about x64dbg as an alternative
Freeware + can debug 64 bit apps + under active development
It's open source and has all the features you would expect, and it will work with both 64b and 32b software perfectly!