What is Termshark?
If you're debugging on a remote machine with a large pcap and no desire to scp it back to your desktop, termshark can help!
- Read pcap files or sniff live interfaces (where tshark is permitted).
- Inspect each packet using familiar Wireshark-inspired views
- Filter pcaps or live captures using Wireshark's display filters
- Copy ranges of packets to the clipboard from the terminal
- Written in Golang, compiles to a single executable on each platform - downloads available for Linux (+termux), macOS, FreeBSD, and Windows
- 8,120 Stars
- 378 Forks
- 34 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review