SuperConsole is a software collection based on ConEmu, MSYS2, Mintty, Zsh, Git for Windows, grml-zsh-config, Antigen and agkozak-zsh-theme projects, customized and configured for everyday use.
## List of customizations (so far):
* Pre-configured ConEmu with my favourite settings (see post-install/ConEmu.xml)
* ConEmu/zsh out-of-the-box configured to restore previously opened tabs and shell working directories after ConEmu restart
* Used mintty as a ConEmu child GUI to run MSYS2 zsh.
* Choose between clean and inherited environment when start new SuperConsole session
* Custom colorful scheme, colorful output for various commands
* MSYS2 included, zsh and necessary software preinstalled, used zsh-grml-config
* Used Antigen for zsh theme and config management
* Enabled number of zsh plugins to activate completion, highlighting and history for most comfortable use.
* Git-for-Windows repo with proper git and git lfs support for MSYS2 environment is configured, git client already installed.
* ssh-agent for git works out-of-box, add your keys to ConEmu/msys64/home/user/.ssh dir
* Non-blocking zsh prompt status updates thanks to agkozak-zsh-prompt
* Customized for MSYS2 command-not-found handler suggests what package to install
* Set up nano as main editor, enabled nano syntax highlighting
* Custom helper scripts added to ConEmu/msys64/3rdparty... More Info »
## How to use
1. Download and unpack SuperConsole.7z (see [Releases](https://github.com/alexchmykhalo/superconsole/releases ))
2. Run ConEmu\ConEmu64.exe