yEd Graph Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to yEd Graph Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting yEd Graph Editor alternatives are Dia (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Freeplane (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Office Visio (Paid).
- Creative Data Manager.
- Shapes is a simple, elegant diagramming app for OS X. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank!.
- Simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.
- blockdiag and its family generate diagram images from simply text file. Features: Supports many types of diagrams block diagram (w/ blockdiag)
- Penpot is an open-source solution for design and prototyping. It works with SVG, a standard format, for all your designs and prototypes .
- A graphical editor for dot files for use with GraphViz to generate diagrams.
- UMLGraph allows the declarative specification and drawing of UML class and sequence diagrams.
- Grapholite is a powerful online solution for the creation of flowcharts, org charts, mind maps, Venn charts, web site structures, etc. Can be used online and offline
- Easy diagram generator for Sequence Diagrams and Message Sequence Charts.
- ARIS Express is based on the proven ARIS methodology and industry standards.