yEd Graph Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to yEd Graph Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting yEd Graph Editor alternatives are Dia (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Freeplane (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Office Visio (Paid).
- Umbrello is a Unified Modelling Language (UML) modelling tool and code generator.
- Cacoo is a user-friendly online diagramming tool that allows you to create a variety of diagrams such as wireframes, flowcharts, UML diagrams, network diagrams, mindmaps...
- "If they could see what Im thinking, they'd get it!" People just understand faster with pictures.
- Diagramo is an online flowchart software- diagrams (create, edit and share)- organization charts (create, edit and share)- network diagrams (create, edit and share)
- PlantUML based on-line UML editor (text to UML) with optional Google registration and document saving.
- Flowgorithm is a free application that helps you create programs using simple flowcharts.
- MindSky is a place for all your notes and ideas. It allows you to organize thoughts in a way nowhere else does. Highlight and share articles or ideas with others.
- Wireflow is free, online, open source, real-time collaborative tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes.
- Instead of starting with a blank screen, SmartDraw gives you the exact template you need. Then use simple commands to add your information and SmartDraw does the rest. There's no other drawing software like it.
- Clickcharts flowchart software allows for easy drawing of diagrams and flowcharts to provide a way of organising and displaying data. Lay out your ideas, organisation and processes or create UML, Venn or mind map diagrams with this flow diagram maker.