The most popular alternative is JoyToKey. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try DS4Windows or DS4Windows (Ryochan7 fork). If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Xpadder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Xpadder alternatives are Pinnacle Game Profiler (Paid), Joystick Mapper (Paid), X360ce (Free, Open Source) and reWASD (Paid).
- Utility that enables game controllers to emulate mouse and keyboard input for all applications.
- Pinnacle Game Profiler allows you to emulate your keyboard and mouse with your video game controller, and otherwise customize the controller's behavior.
- Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any...
- Lets DualShock 4 controller emulate Xbox 360 controller, via USB or Bluetooth, with extra features like DS4 touchpad for mouse input, and settings like LED color bar, rumble, and input assignment with modifiers, and configuration profiles.
- An extract anywhere program that allows you to get the best DualShock 4 experience on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. A fork of the work of Jays2Kings. Old project website at ds4windows.com.
- XBOX 360 Controller emulator is a wrapper library that translates the XInput calls to DirectInput calls, to support non-XInput game pads in applications (mostly games).
- First and only gamepad mapper to make Xbox Elite paddles separate buttons. Works with Xbox Elite, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 controllers. It allows you to map gamepad to keyboard, mouse, and controller.
- InputMapper is a DS4 (DualShock 4) input mapper that allows you to connect your PS4 gamepad to windows, wired (USB) or wirelessly (Bluetooth).
- Integrate your keyboard and mouse in one place and turn off the Xbox 360 Controller easily on PC.
- jstest-gtk is a simple joystick tester based on Gtk+.