The most popular alternative is JoyToKey. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try X360ce or DS4Windows. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Xpadder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Xpadder alternatives are Pinnacle Game Profiler (Paid), Joystick Mapper (Paid), DS4Windows (Ryochan7 fork) (Free, Open Source) and reWASD (Paid).
- Enjoyable is an application for Mac OS X which allows you to use controller inputs like a mouse or keyboard.
- AntiMicroX is a program used to map keyboard and mouse actions to gamepad/joystick buttons. It is useful for playing games with poor or no gamepad support.
It is a new fork of discontinued AntiMicro.
- Joystick to mouse (also known as joy2mouse) let's you control the mouse and keyboard using your joystick or gamepad.Joystick 2 Mouse has many applications :
- Gaming Keyboard Splitter creates up to 4 virtual xbox 360 controllers and feeds them via one or more keyboards.
- Put mouse, media and keyboard control in the palms of your hands so you'll never have to leave the couch again!Mouse Control
- An input mapper app that add xinput to Xiaomi Mi Gamepads, so windows games recognize Xiaomi gamepad as a x360 controller & you can play them without any difficulty.
- FreePIE (Programmable Input Emulator) is a C# utility for bridging and emulating input devices.
- ControlMK is an utility which uses DirectInput controllers to emulate mouse, keyboard, and other types of commands.
- QJoyPad is a free Linux/QT program that lets you control any keyboard XWindows program with a gaming device
- There are already very feature-rich joystick to keyboard mappers out there, be it JoyToKey or XPadder.