What is Joystick Mapper?
Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support.
A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, Photo Editing for example. Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox, Logitech, Ps3, Ps4, Steelseries, Nintendo.
- Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse;
- Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently;
- Smooth mouse movement;
- Adjust mouse speed for analog sticks per direction individually, this can help with crappy gamepads;
- Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons;
- Any "weird" combination you want:
- Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll;
- Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks;
- Easy to use interface.
Joystick Mapper Screenshots
Joystick Mapper information