The most popular alternative is Xpadder. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try XOutput or Durazno. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to X360ce so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting X360ce alternatives are JoyToKey (Paid), Gaming Keyboard Splitter (Free, Open Source) and xboxdrv (Free, Open Source).
- A utility for mapping keyboard keys and mouse button actions to your game controller buttons for PC gaming.
- Utility that enables game controllers to emulate mouse and keyboard input for all applications.
- If you have an older or not supported game controller (gamepad, wheel, joystick, etc.), but Xbox 360 controllers are supported, you can use this software and enjoy gaming with your controller.
- Durazno is a XInput to XInput wrapper that allows customization when using XInput controllers.
- Gaming Keyboard Splitter creates up to 4 virtual xbox 360 controllers and feeds them via one or more keyboards.
- This is a Xbox/Xbox360 gamepad driver for Linux that works in userspace.