XAMPP Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to XAMPP for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Apache HTTP Server, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to XAMPP and 18 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to XAMPP are MAMP (Freemium), Devilbox (Free, Open Source), AMPPS (Free) and BitNami Application Stacks (Free, Open Source).
- Apache, is a web server notable for playing a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web and in 2009 became the first web server to surpass the 100 million web site...
- MAMP installs a local server environment in a matter of seconds on your computer. It comes free of charge, and is easily installed.
- AMPPS is an easy to install software stack of Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on Desktops and office servers.
- BitNami Stacks make it incredibly easy to deploy your favorite open source software.
- Abyss Web Server is a compact web server available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD operating systems.
- Fenix is a desktop web server for developers. A simple and visual static web server with collaboration features.
- Lando is a free, open source, cross-platform, local development environment and DevOps tool built on Docker container technology and developed by Tandem.
- Clamp is a Command Line Apache MySQL PHP for Mac OS X made for local development. It aims at being ultra simple to use and configure.
- Faster local development for Drupal, WordPress, and beyond.
Kalabox is the easiest way to develop websites and get them live. Get rid of the drudgery and have more fun!
Kalabox is now discontinued. The successor is Lando.