The most popular alternative is yEd Graph Editor, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to WebSequenceDiagrams so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WebSequenceDiagrams alternatives are Dia (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Office Visio (Paid), PlantUML (Free, Open Source) and Lucidchart (Freemium).
- SponsoredLucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just...
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Diagramming and Flowchart making software that is part of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents—quickly—by providing powerful styling tools, keeping lines connected to shapes even when they’re moved, and magically...
- Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.
- "If they could see what Im thinking, they'd get it!" People just understand faster with pictures.
- PlantUML based on-line UML editor (text to UML) with optional Google registration and document saving.