What is Webhook Relay?
Fast, secure tunnels to your internal networks. Webhook Relay allows you to expose your localhost or any other server in private network to the public internet without configuring port forwarding or firewalls.
Once connection is created, you can start testing your Stripe webhook integrations, delivering webhooks to Jenkins CI or just demoing your website from localhost.
In comparison to other, alternative tools, Webhook Relay provides:
- Secure one-way traffic to internal services, ideal for webhooks to the servers that might be vulnerable if exposed to the internet. No responses are returned from the servers and only specific URL path can receive webhooks.
- Serverless HTTP request transformation using Lua or WASM modules (AssemblyScript, Rust, Zig, C, C++..)
- Custom, whitelabel domains such as "example.com" for your public tunnel endpoints.
- Secure your tunnels with a username and password or token.
- Kubernetes ingress controller so you can develop your backends on Minikube or Docker for Mac.
- Raspberry Pi support (arm images only 5MB size)
- Home Assistant integration
Webhook Relay Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Webhook Relay Features
Webhook Relay information
- Developed byAppScension Ltd
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $4 and $9.
- RatingAverage rating of 5
- Alternatives28 alternatives listed
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Webhook Relay, and it has gotten 9 likes