WebGazer AlternativesUptime Monitor Services and other similar apps like WebGazer
Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to WebGazer.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular free alternative to WebGazer.
A fancy self-hosted monitoring tool.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to WebGazer.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Open Source alternative to WebGazer.
Uptime Kuma Features
Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong. Measure uptime, downtime, and the performance of your website as experienced by visitors.
- - Pingdom is the most popular commercial alternative to WebGazer.
Cabot is a free, open-source, self-hosted infrastructure monitoring platform that provides some of the best features of PagerDuty, Server Density, Pingdom and Nagios without their cost and complexity.
StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble. Downtime root cause analysis is included in the free plan to help users diagnose and fix issues.
- - StatusCake is the most popular iPhone & SaaS alternative to WebGazer.
Healthchecks.io is a service for monitoring cron jobs and similar periodic processes:
- - Healthchecks.io is the most popular Linux alternative to WebGazer.
PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running. It comes with a web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites, and you can manage users for each server with a mobile number and email address.
- - PHP Server Monitor is the most popular Windows alternative to WebGazer.
The last release is from August 2020.
"Is It Down Right Now" monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not. Check a website status easily by using the below test tool. Just enter the url and a fresh site status test will be perfomed on the domain name in real time...
We alert you, before your customers do.
OnlineOrNot monitors your websites, web apps, and APIs, letting you know instantly if anything goes wrong.
Statsignal is the simplest and most cost-effective way to monitor your website or server and publish a status page of your system. No plans, pay as you go. Free monitors available.