Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Host-Tracker.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular free alternative to Host-Tracker.
A fancy self-hosted monitoring tool.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Host-Tracker.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Open Source alternative to Host-Tracker.
Uptime Kuma Features
Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong. Measure uptime, downtime, and the performance of your website as experienced by visitors.
- - Pingdom is the most popular commercial alternative to Host-Tracker.
StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble. Downtime root cause analysis is included in the free plan to help users diagnose and fix issues.
- - StatusCake is the most popular iPhone & SaaS alternative to Host-Tracker.
Netweak is a delightful, minimalist monitoring platform that gives you insights on performance and availability for your linux servers & websites.
Downdetector monitors over 3,000 services in 25 countries including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
- - Downdetector is the most popular iPad alternative to Host-Tracker.
SaaS monitoring tool for linux servers and websites. Think up-time robot but with more features. You can monitor your linux hosts, windows hosts under development.
While the website is still up, the application and monitoring agent has not received any updates in over a year.Newer major versions of Debian are no longer compatible.Additionally, it appears the project has been sold and merged into another product, see https://github.com/NIXStats/nixstatsagent/issues/60.
Statsignal is the simplest and most cost-effective way to monitor your website or server and publish a status page of your system. No plans, pay as you go. Free monitors available.
NodePing Server Monitoring and Web Site Monitoring. Simple but powerful Internet service monitoring. Checks as frequent as once a minute.
Screpy is an AI-based web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team. It's powered by Lighthouse and it also includes some different analysis tools (SEO, SERP, W3C, Uptime, etc).