FXHome VisionLab Studio Alternatives
Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- - Blender is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to FXHome VisionLab Studio.
- - Blender is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to FXHome VisionLab Studio.
Adobe After Effects is the premiere digital video effects software used industry wide for film making and TV production as well as creative work including high-end video intros and audio-reactive music visualizers.
- - Adobe After Effects is the most popular commercial alternative to FXHome VisionLab Studio.
Adobe After Effects Features
HitFilm Pro Features
Houdini covers all the major areas of 3D production, including:
- Modeling - All standard geometry entities including Polygons, (Hierarchical) NURBs/Bezier Curves/Patches & Trims, Metaballs
- Animation - Keyframed animation and raw channel manipulation (CHOPs), motion captur.
Blackmagic Fusion (formerly known as Fusion and eyeon Fusion) is an image compositing software program created by eyeon Software Inc, now developed by Blackmagic Design. It is typically used to create visual effects and digital compositing for movies, TV-series and commercials.
Blackmagic Design Fusion Features
Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
- - Sketchfab is the most popular Web-based alternative to FXHome VisionLab Studio.
NUKE is a powerful compositing application that delivers unparalleled speed, an efficient multi-channel scanline rendering engine, and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market.
Motion is a compositing application used to create and edit motion graphics, titling for video and film production, and 2D and 3D compositing for visual effects.
Apple Motion Features
Autodesk Smoke is a leader in editorial finishing for high-quality commercial and broadcast projects. Smoke offers an end-to-end finishing toolset that combines intuitive timeline navigation with advanced 3D finishing tools.
Autodesk Smoke Features
Liconcomp allows live content compositing to display screens for digital signage, scoreboards, LED installations, ....
The project seems to be no longer developed. Last version, 1.2.2, released in March 2011, can be still downloaded from the official website.
particleIllusion 3.0: award-winning standalone particle effects application that enables you to quickly and easily add a huge variety of particle effects to your images, animation, or video.